miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

A Meme!!



* I was doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago was studying fourth grade of basic education at school Padre Felix de Vegamian, you had many friends and any concern for then

* 5 things to do today?
I have my first oral examination of English level IV, I must make a written work for my kind of labor law at night, find some exams to my cousin in the clinic, eat, sleep and go to classes

* Things that if I were millionaire?
I know iria travel across Europe, I would buy a car and one for my mama, buy a huge and beautiful home, and I buy everything that I needed and I would like

* 3 of my bad habits?
I am impatient, I despair with ease, I am a little antipathy

* 5 jobs that I had?
Until now in my life I have not had the need to work

* 5 places I have lived?
I have lived in San Jose de Perija and here in Maracaibo

* 3 people whom I want to know more?
Renato Morales, Cesar Gutierrez, Maria Estela Lopez


No hay comentarios: